DGScape
Welcome to DGScape.
Please Register or Login below.
Also don't forget to vote everyday for rewards in game!
DGScape
Welcome to DGScape.
Please Register or Login below.
Also don't forget to vote everyday for rewards in game!
DGScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, please enjoy your stay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack's Application - If you have time please read.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Jack's Application - If you have time please read. Empty
PostSubject: Jack's Application - If you have time please read.   Jack's Application - If you have time please read. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Hello my name is Jack and I like Runescape Private Servers. This is just another application to become some sort of staff member, anything to keep me interested in playing. As of now, I'm about to max all stats, and I have a lot of cool gear. So I believe I will get bored of this server in about two weeks or less.

I've been playing for a few days now, I believe four, and I know all sorts of information that resorts to the server and it's fellow players. I've been playing servers since 2009, so I know a lot about them and what they obtain. I've never hosted a never publicly, only because my modem doesn't support open ports.

I play for more then five hours a day. Just today I've been playing since 9:00 PM; almost 12 hours.

I've never cheated in any of the servers I've played, I've gotten a few people banned from it too.

I've been a Mod in two different servers, and an Admin in another.

I don't get mad, I get sarcastic.

More about me: My real name is Devin, I'm 16, and I have a terrible computer. I have a channel on Youtube; I'm an editor. I like cats, deal with it. I've very educated, I love Chemistry, and plan to be a famous Physicist. My quote; "I am the most honest person I know."

Hope you read this jumble of thoughts. I've been awake all night and probably will edit some of this later or never.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/123SnipeHim
Greavesy
Owner
Owner
Greavesy

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Application - If you have time please read.   Jack's Application - If you have time please read. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Vert good but...

This:
Quote :
I'm about to max all stats, and I have a lot of cool gear. So I believe I will get bored of this server in about two weeks or less.

Lets it down; A LOT.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Application - If you have time please read.   Jack's Application - If you have time please read. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:00 pm

I didn't say what I wanted to, what I meant was; after I accomplish everything, and have the best possible items. It will be boring to play, but if I donated or if I had staff, that would give me something to look at. And I don't think I will get bored since I am discovering new techniques all the time. I might play for a few months.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/123SnipeHim
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Application - If you have time please read.   Jack's Application - If you have time please read. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack's Application - If you have time please read.
Page 1 of 1