DGScape
Welcome to DGScape.
Please Register or Login below.
Also don't forget to vote everyday for rewards in game!
DGScape
Welcome to DGScape.
Please Register or Login below.
Also don't forget to vote everyday for rewards in game!
DGScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, please enjoy your stay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jimmy's Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimmy

Jimmy's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy's Staff Application   Jimmy's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:07 am

The position you are applying for;- Mod (As i will prove my self to be promoted further)

Your IGN (In-game name);- Jimmy

Why you should be Moderator;- I Believe i should be a moderator on your server because I have fallen inlove with it ever since i started playing it and i would like to give back to the server. I will also be dedicated to this server alone spending alot of time a day on it helping new players achieve the best possible experience they could have on tipzyscape.

Previous experiences of staff (Previous mod,admin,server support,owner,co-owner etc...);- I have been staff on many servers such as exitumscape 525 where i started out as a moderator and then climbed to the position of Head Admin.

Irl name (First name, Surname not compulsory);- James

Hobbies;- I enjoy all rsps's but mostly ones with better graphics and the latest weapons, I have a passion for anything that has to do with computer games and i also enjoy to sesh here and then Wink

Abit about yourself;- I live in Sydney, Australia my name is James and im currently 16, i Have been playing rsps's for a while now as i had recently quit rs and given away my account and i wasnt prepared to get all my stuff back.

I hope you take this into consideration when reading over my application Smile.
Back to top Go down

Jimmy's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1